I’m addicted to Instagram and I’m so excited to find some creative ways to enjoy all the Instagram goodness. Here’s 5 of the ways I’ve enjoyed my Instagram obsession in the past month.
1. Instadesk Application for Mac – I love this application. It makes it so easy to view, manage, share and comment on your Instagram photos and feed.
2. Stickygram – I used Stickygram to put together a collection of Instragram photos of Sam and then had these posted to his grandparents. Stickygram has free postage which is awesome because it makes them even more affordable and a great way to send a piece of awesome in the mail.
3. Blurb Photobook – With the birth of Sam my phone photo habit has gotten out of control and I’m so glad that I can now use all those photos to make a photobook for his first year. I love this site because they cater for Instagram photos where some photobooks, while allowing you to use Instagram photos, don’t take into consideration the pixel sizes, etc and so the printing can be a little warped. I can’t wait to order Sam’s first photobook.
4. Casetagram – I adore this as a way to always have your photos with you without having to turn your device on. I’ve already put together cases for my own iPhone and iPad and I can’t wait to order some for family and friends. These would make a great present for Father’s Day.
5. Instacanv.as – Our house has prints, paintings and canvas on nearly all it’s walls and now I can put my Instagram feed straight on my wall. I’m totally going to order prints to hang and gift. Such a great idea!