The Award comes with a few little things that need to be done in order to truly accept the award. They are:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this honour. Thank you so much miss Tamara; may you always be a pea in my pod!
- Share 7 things about yourself, and
- Pass it on to other bloggers who I feel are a Stylish Blogger themselves.
Here’s 7 things about me that you’re all just dying to know:
- I’ve never seen Sound of Music.
- I played solo flute for Prince Edward and Fergie when they visited Australia. I was 12 at the time.
- I love the movie Dude, Where’s My Car.
- I’m a Monarchist.
- I found Stonehenge boring as bat shit.
- While I swear like a sailor, I hate the word bitch.
- I would have loved to have been a 1950′s housewife. (I think)
With that boring stuff out of the way here’s my nominations for Stylish Bloggers:
Jess from Maken’Art. I love the boldness and fearlessness that Jess approaches life with. I eagerly await seeing what magic she has created in the previous week, and reading her blog is part of my Saturday morning ritual and I love it.
Kellie from 74 Lime Lane. I just love Kellie’s sense of effortless cool. Seriously, not a day goes by where I don’t read over her blog and leave with a sense of envy and admiration.
Kelly from Design Crush. I have only recently found this blog and I am in blogger envy. Everything that’s showcased on there is just so sublimely perfect.
Ez from Creature Comforts. Another new blog love, but again I am hooked. So much great stuff in one stylish place.
Carina from Carina’s Craftblog. I love the whimsy and colour in this blog. Carina is so talented and humble and shares so freely. A great blog.
That’s my choices. Again, thank you Tam for giving me this great honour. I hope everyone has learnt at least one new thing about me or found a new blog to enjoy!